{dj-N} Wubalubadubdub {dj-N} Wubalubadubdub

ZOMG BASS!!! Listened to to this with my Astro A50 Wireless headset...bass all the way up, and omg, i thought my head was going to explode. 5/5 all the way around! WUBALUBADUBDUB!

~|| JustTheWayYouAre Retro RMX ~|| JustTheWayYouAre Retro RMX

kick ass

im soooo downloading, and im going to record lyrics for this and place them on top of the track just to for the hell of it lol, just somethin for me to listen to lmao. good job, keep it up.

[C] Die Slow (ROF Diss) [C] Die Slow (ROF Diss)

LMFAO

lol, sick shit bro. I may not make hip-hop style music, techno being more my style, but I dig your shit. And this shits hilarious. 5'd 10'd and DL'd. keep up n***a.

Cajete responds:

Thanks man, just doing me, bringing shit to light. I appreciate the love homie.

~1~

xKore - Evil As (WIP) xKore - Evil As (WIP)

sick shit

This is seriously some sick shit, cant wait for the finished version

[C] Bow To Me [C] Bow To Me

A beast is born!!!

If i could spit, i would slay this beast lol. This shit is sick, keep it up.

Cajete responds:

lol Thanks DSK, long as you feel good enough to the point it makes you wanna rap is a good thing =)

[C] Stuck On Bits [C] Stuck On Bits

tight

Love your shit, just gits better and better, just goes to show, practice makes perfect. keep up the good work man.

\m/

Cajete responds:

I'm glad you feel this way DSK... thank you for taking your time to review, I appreciate it! =)

[C] Dreams ft. Suddle & Rav [C] Dreams ft. Suddle & Rav

Nice :)

I always been a fan of yours...lol. keep it up man, i can feel the truth and the emotion pour out of your music, which is sayin something, cuz i dont feel it often from others, lol, but over the years, its like you figured out how to make the emotion and the truth pop out every single time. good looks man.

Cajete responds:

Thank you... I'm glad you see it that way. I've always thought music should be a way to convey emotion, thoughts, and perspective. If a song doesn't mean anything, the listeners can't connect.

_.-| Martyr |-._ _.-| Martyr |-._

Just......WOW!

I remember when i was a kid in middle school, we would play a song in the band called blue moon or something, I don't remember what it was called, none the less, our teacher would play the song for us to gain an understanding of what it was supposed to sound like. As I sat there listening to the music, I would close my eyes and the strangest things would come to mind, I would picture waging wars in space, or the moon becoming the new home for humanity. To this day, I still have that ability, when I close my eyes, and i listen to this song, I can see happiness, a family bringing home their new born child. I can aslo see sadness, the image of death. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that those that feel things from music, or picture happiness or sadness, really depends on what their heart is feeling at the time. For me, its more of a sad moment, considering I lost the love of my life to someone else. But don't pity me for my endeavors. This is a nice piece of music, even if it is left the way it was written, and not expounded upon. I love it none the less. Keep up the good work.

Wolftacular responds:

That's cool you've got that ability. And I'm glad you can picture stuff with my song too! =) Good to hear you like the simplicity of it.

Thanks for the review! =D

Might - slunchy Might - slunchy

wow....

....This sounds AMAZING!!! I would love to hear a longer version of this. That would be EPIC!!! I love how it goes from 16-bit-ish sounds to a more modern feeling, you pulled this off, not many ppl can do that.

kjhsdgf responds:

sir, i'm blushing.

The Reign [CUT] The Reign [CUT]

wow, its not everyday......

.....I get to hear a tribute to the Legendary Cajete. keep it up man. shits hard. ima be sure to put this on a cd for my car HAHAHA!!!

Fury responds:

In the old days there was 3 :D.Reven Cajete and Me. Me and CJ always did collabs, Let me know if this blows your car speakers haha :D

-F